Everyone has a shirt that we like wearing too much
his shirt 😍
Shut the fuck up
― Ann Brashares, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
that moment when jen represents the tumblr users who never get asks
i knew that the media was unreliable but i never imagined it would be this bad
OH MY GOD one of our tigers did this (and it isn’t stuck on his head; one of the keepers went in to see if he needed help and he undid this and redid it on his own a few times) but oh my god hE’S PRETENDING TO BE A LION IM GONNA DIE
home is where the computer installed with xkit is
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- pink and white because cute undies make life better it’s a fact
20. What was the last movie you watched?
- either Princess Mononoke or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Both are tremendously fabulous and I recommend both go watch em (I watched them subbed but to each their own)
31. Favorite movies?
- um um just to name a few I guess Kiki’s Delivery Service, The Breakfast Club, Easy A, Anastasia, Saving Private Ryan, Amélie, Legally Blonde
- Perks of Being a Wallflower is too, but i also wanted to add that it’s a very good book adaptation and fun fact of the day i loved it so much that i cried the instant the credits rolled
Thanks anon :)
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS. Let’s show the world that there’s a 1 in 3 chance that we’re kind of a dangerous person to be around.
it thoroughly pisses me off that a woman’s period is not a valid excuse for her to miss work, school, family events, etc. i mean, depending on the person, women can experience anything from headaches to vomiting to excruciating uterine pain to back pain to fevers to nausea to severe breast tenderness to every fucking body pain imaginable and yet in our society, “i have my period” is not acceptable merely because it happens every month.
I sneezed in class today and a guy shushed me
this is the emotion police. being sad is illegal now. youre coming with us, buddy. we’re gonna take a little trip downtown. you wanna go get ice cream and see a movie?
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop